VIDEO: Comparison Killer- Part 2 Posted on March 26, 2016 by maryl05 Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... Related
I love strength, family, cooking& baking, I love that I’m an animal lover, my artistic side and how I love to play gutair, I love that I’m loud and friendly, and my hair and the way I look…
Thanks Mary, fun to think about.
I love that I’m a creative thinker and problem solver.
I love that I’m very artistic.
I love that I’m very nurturing. I have many ‘kids’.
I love that I’m a lifelong learner.
I love that I’m flexible and embrace change.
I love that I’m faithful and loyal.
I love that I have many skills that I use to help people.
I love that I’m grateful. I makes me happy most of the time.
I love that I can hear from God in many different circumstances.
I love that I realize God has given me all these things because He loves me.
You’re also a great teacher and prayer warrior
LikeLiked by 1 person
You are Amazing Pastor Mary. I kid you not, I was in charge of a mindful exercise in a class I’m in. I asked everyone to right down 3 things they are thankful for and 3 things they love about themselves. It really amazes me at how difficult this is. Is it just me? Ok, Here goes; 1. I love encouraging others,2. I love my intuitiveness, 3.I love how I feel when I laugh, 4. I love my naivety, 5.I love my Praise and Worship CD’s, 6.I love that in the midst of constant turmoil, I insist on my children respecting me, 7.I love my eyes, 8. I love my hair, 9.I love that I have genuine empathy for others, I love that I’m not giving up. Praise God!!
You did it! I love that you are a genuine woman who cares and loves deeply.
Here’s my 10….
10. I love My brown eyes
9. I love My talent for organizing
8. I love My uniqueness…there’s nobody exactly like me
7. I love My adaptablility
6. I love My strength
5. I love My passion for God
4. I love My faith
3. I love My intellect
2. I love My kindness…
and what I love the most…
1. I love the way every once and awhile someone will tell me that they see God’s light in me or that I have a servant’s heart etc. It means I truly am unique and lovable!!!
I agree with all of the above! I will also add that your you truly have beautiful eyes. There is s beautiful glimmer to them. Like diamonds.
That is your best look
1. I love my smile.
2. I love my ability to memorize a song quickly and it stick in my head.
3. I love that I can make people laugh.
4. I love that I’ve learned how to stay organized.
5. I love that I’m interested in different cultures.
6. I love that I’ve learned how to not give up, even when things get hard.
7. I love my ability to play instruments and sing.
8. I love my passion for learning.
9. I love that I don’t get embarrassed easily.
10. I love that I can forgive quickly.
You know what I love about you??? That you’re my part of my family and that you bring us such joy. You’re super creative too!
LikeLiked by 1 person
whoah this weblog is fantastic i really like studying
your articles. Keep up the good work! You already know, a lot of
individuals are searching around for this information, you could aid them greatly.
An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who has been doing a little homework on this.
And he actually bought me dinner because I found it for him…
lol. So let me reword this…. Thanks for the meal!!
But yeah, thanks for spending time to discuss this
topic here on your web page.